Dr. Pen A6S Derma Pen
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.99 fortnightly with
For gorgeous, glowing skin from the comfort of home, say hello to the Dr. Pen A6S Derma Pen micro-needling pen! This device delivers the most advanced and innovative micro-needling technology to allow you to experience salon-quality results at home. Manufactured in ultra-luxe matte teal finish, Dr. Pen A6S Derma Pen is the perfect addition to any bathroom vanity. With its LED display screen to give you greater control of your treatment, six speed settings to customise to your needs and a cordless power option, the Dr. Pen A6S Derma Pen is a must-have for your gorgeous, glowing skin. Includes 2 x needle heads. For additional replacement heads please see here: Dr. Pen A6S Derma Pen Replacement Heads
Dr. Pen A6S Derma Pen
- The Dr. Pen A6S Derma Pen micro-needling pen is used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, stretch marks, enlarged pores, loose skin, hyperpigmentation and sun damage
- 42 pin cartridge option which is exclusive to the Dr. Pen A6S Derma Pen
- 16,000-18,000RPM allows faster needle action giving you greater surface area coverage
- Comes with an LED Display Screen and Six Speed Setting, plus Smart Memory that remembers your usage patterns to give you the ultimate in customised treatment options
- Dual powered – use with plug-in adapter and 2 metre cord, or wirelessly with 2x batteries for the ultimate in portability. Microneedle anywhere, anytime!
In the box:
- 1x Dr. Pen A6S Derma Pen
- 2x lithium ion batteries
- 2x needle cartridges
- 1x Charger adapter
- 1x USB charger cable
- 1x instruction manual
How does Dr. Pen A6S Derma Pen work?
The needles create tiny micro-channels in the skin’s surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Dr. Pen A6S Derma Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any of our skincare products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
We back up every product with a risk-free 30 DAY GUARANTEE.
We endeavour to give you a positive, luxe experience and if you feel like we have let you down, we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are 100% SATISFIED with your purchase.
Online shopping can be daunting, so we want you to realise that there is zero risk. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
For the nitty gritty, click here.
We offer 24/7/365 support. Please contact us if you need assistance.