DermaRoller Serum Infuser
$39.95 – $299.95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.99 fortnightly with
DermaRoller Serum Infuser is an effective micro-needle device for delivering cosmetic serum directly into the skin. Fill with your favourite serum and drench your skin with goodness! Compact, sterile and convenient. With just a gentle rolling motion, the serum flows into the skin, using less product and delivering the serum under the dermis. The 64 pin micro-needles have the same thickness as hair and pierce the skin painlessly.
DermaRoller Serum Infuser with medical grade stainless steel ensures the structural integrity of the micro-needle. The gold-plated needles ensures a high biocompatibility with human skin, thus preventing irritations and allergic reactions after use.
- Needle length: 0.25mm / 0.5mm / 1.0mm
- Needle number: 64 micro needles
- Needle Material : Titanium + 24K Gold Plated
- 10ml glass ampoule to be filled with serum according to the desired application
- Screw head with 64 nano gold plated titanium needles : ø 0.13mm x 0.6mm
- Protection cap
- Composition: titanium alloy needles / polycarbonate / high elastic silicone
- All-in-one light skin care guide; smooth rolling system; controllable pressure-reducing drainage; balanced absorption of penetration.
- Sterile with Ethylene Oxide (ETO)
- This is not a medical device
How to use DermaRoller Serum Infuser:
- Wash the treatment area prior to use
- Use just a few drops of serum per treatment
- Prime the device by tapping on the back of your hand a few times
- Be sure the device is vertical when using so the serum comes out evenly
- Tap in an even pattern over the treatment area
- If you have serum on your skin after the treatment, rub it lightly into the skin
- For individual use only
- Do not share the device with other people
*Packaging varies regarding on supplier.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any of our skincare products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
We back up every product with a risk-free 30 DAY GUARANTEE.
We endeavour to give you a positive, luxe experience and if you feel like we have let you down, we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are 100% SATISFIED with your purchase.
Online shopping can be daunting, so we want you to realise that there is zero risk. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
For the nitty gritty, click here.
We offer 24/7/365 support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
0.25mm, 0.5mm, 1.0mm